I made a basic turkey soup with carrots, onion and celery. I added tortellini, penne, dutch egg noodles and orzos. It was topped with parmesan...
My bad mood was at 11:00 pm last night. My daughter made cupcakes over at my mom's. My mom also made a batch of homemade sour pickles. Both...
My dad ran his pre-EPA 602 since the mid 1970's. The inner burn plates were beginning to go. There was a learning curve on his new EPA 602. It...
I bookmarked it so I can make it when I score a ham bone. It sounds really good.
I'll honestly say I have never heard of using ham stock outside of pea soup. It sounds like a good recipe.
I am posting this question for my dad. He runs a 2 year old Jotul 602 in a one story addition off the back of his house. He has problems with...
Currently at 7 with winds subsiding. Three year old locust and oak taken from the "select" stack for these particularly cold days.
Looking good. I have a few gallons of turkey stock in the freezer. One of them will be out today simmering for a bit. A crusty bread will be in...
Great story Ray. You are well deserving as well as many others. Nice job everyone.:yes:
Use for an outside summer kitchen?
Yesterday me and my son went ice fishing with my friend and his son. All the girls went to the movies. This is at a local reservoir. We were...
Sounds like a good starter saw for when your boys get old enough. Glad you got it running again.
It is a good recipe. I think crushed crackers and butter, like a mac n' cheese top would be real good on this.