Turkey soup again with grilled reubens. [ATTACH]
At first glance I thought the apple bread you were having was meatloaf, which would have been totally fine with eggs.
Cut a corner off your man card.:rofl: :lol:
Tell me you have coffee with that.
My wife hoards a few essential oils. She could make a dung pile smell like a rose garden. During the holidays, she put peppermint oil on the...
I will say that I don't recall as many pictures, or the details in description of the work being done, when this was posted before over there. I...
So the first one is a pre-heater to bring the incoming water up in temp before it is heated in the second one for use?
Sap seems to be running up here. Lots of sapsicles hanging off snapped off tree branches.
Quite an eclectic mix of wood stovin' gear there Dave.:D Not a shabby rake either.
Ive seen burn marks when the rip fence is not parallel to the blade. I have an older bench saw and I measure the blade to the fence on the infeed...
I sure did twice yesterday. First was a nice oak that was blown over and landed on a boulder about 18" off the ground on the side of the road....
8:00pm Eastern or central time? or both?:D
Yah, congratulations Rottiman. It must be a great feeling to be able to go about your day on your terms. Enjoy. :drunk:
Quite an undertaking you guys did there. Nice pics as well. Good to see posting over here. Pull up a stump and set a spell.
They are just helping. Right?
Very interesting. I really need to make a few comments for safety's sake. These videos don't emphasize enough on safety like they should. Using...
The hardest part for me is putting stuff away where it belongs. I've developed a sort of photographic memory of where I last put something. When...
I can't even begin to express enough sympathy for you at this difficult time. Thoughts and prayers will be sent. Find strength to get through this.
I like it. Old timey sounding.
Oh, it is all good. I'm going to the MIL's today for dinner and watch the Pats game. It's the next 24 hours I worry about.:rofl: :lol: Not to...