Hands down, there are some really great folks here. It is easy to jump in and be part of it.
I think BCB's pie looks better than the one in the recipe.
Good thread. Back in December, my brother had some oaks taken down on his property. We spent a nice afternoon with his BIL cutting and splitting...
That looks excellent. Rustic looking. I bet a venison meat pie made with the seasonings of a French Tourtiere pie would be very good too.
We use this for work. Enter zip code or town and it gives you daily totals. http://www.nohrsc.noaa.gov/nearest/index.html?city=boston...
Looks real good. Did you try the apple wood on anything yet?
Not weird at all. I did my back porch stack. Snow got through the screens and in every nook and cranny today. It was blowing every which way.
Weather radar shows the system breaking up slowly. The snow band that was over central Ma is moving east through the area now. The 10 wheel...
No pizza today. [ATTACH]
Nice view out to the porch roof. It is about a 3' drift. I'll get this later. [ATTACH] The pinecone wood stack on the left is almost buried in...
It looks like about 14" now. Temp is now 12 degrees. Wind gusts around 20+ I am heading out for round one cleanup to stay on top of it. Living...
The wind is maybe gusting to 30 mph here at best. It looks to be maybe 8" on the ground. There is some drifting, so hard to tell. There is a...
I gave up listening the weather reports for now. It seems too difficult to predict accumulation with the snow bands that will be swinging in from...
Prayers and wishes of peace and comfort from us here.
The Gas Company is gonna come sniffing round now to see what's up... :binoculars: Way to go Pete.
It looks like you have a good plan in place Dennis. Hopefully surgery will not be need unless absolutely necessary.
Two weather stations have reported 28" and blizzard conditions for our area, Monday night into Tuesday. This storm could make up for December and...
Tree. I used an old school coal shovel on hard packed snow/ice. damm whippersnappers were laughing at me.
I had a really good time night sledding with the kids. [ATTACH]
I really like turkey stock. I get the carcasses from Thanksgiving to make stock with.