Not cool at all.
Won, wow, wow!
Oh yeah!!!!!!
Shock paddles, stat!
Nice drive going here.
It was the chili cheese dip. Oh so good.
...and it is Tums time.
Wicked pi$$ah.
I did well on my puppy bowl squares. My wife is yelling at the tv. Kinda scary in here.
Yeah buddy. Forgot what I was searching for.:picard:
My prediction will be heartburn by half time.
I'm on a Kindle here most of the time. Seemed like it was there a day or so ago. Loading pics is different now. No biggie Adam. It can wait.
I thought there was a search bar when I was logged in. Did it get moved? It is there when logged out. Just wondering.
Going to MIL's for dinner/grub. Menu will be Tums with a pepto chaser.
I don't have a garden here, but I have a few grape vines, raspberry and rhubarb plants. I've put up quite a bit of jellies and jams over the past...
Some true grit there. Nothing like hot tasty food on a cold day. Reminds me of my scouting days at winter camp outs. No cabin though. Good job...
Wind at 5 mph. No sideways snow.
I just recovered from the last one. :mad:
That looks amazing.
I just might dig the perc out. I need some serious coffee today. 'Cakes look good too.