Nice grab Thistle. There are a lot of good tips in these manuals. Here is a nice set I borrowed from my dad. I was looking for either a router...
He looks to be a man at peace with what little he has laid before him.
Welcome. You are in good company here.
We call that "character " around here.
Excellent!
What was your solution to the high spot in the floor?
Real tidy work there. I like it. Good trade.
That looks excellent. Supersize pics were even better to really rub it in.:)
I won't add too much to this. It is all well and good for the big picture. Part of the problem will be getting people to put seasoned wood in...
That looks great. Nice pictures. What is the difference between the rounded profile and yours that is a bit squared off. Off topic question....
Nice setup Shawn. I put in a dust collection system using round rigid metal duct and only a few places dropping down that use flex hoses to the...
Thanks Steve. It looks like I have a project ahead of me. Keep us updated on these.
How do you pare them down. Plane? Does the different wood species cause any issue with expansion or contraction of the wood? Lastly are the...
Very nice. What do you use to finish them? I have a set of oars that needs refinishing.
A basic hearty turkey noodle soup with vegetables and a grilled cheese sandwich. I am a sandwich dunker. [ATTACH]
We are in a thick belt of snow right now. Wind is kicking, visibility maybe a 1/4 mile. I just did round one of snow blowing and it is wicked...
Our area just got upgraded to 10" - 14". Pretty heavy snow right now. Work cancelled for the day.
Oh jeez. You are pretty serious about this breakfast business. I love that gravy but I usually sift some of the pepper out.
I wonder how many millions of dollars Seattle lost from that interception? Kinda deep when you think about it.
Good chat everyone. Real good game.