I can usually give extra stuff to neighbors like, jellies, jam, rhubarb, bark mulch and compost. For some reason they don't want the extra snow...
Pineapple express sounds better than Alberta clippers.
This pattern needs to break. Although I want melting, not rain with the snow loads on roofs around here. Also the icicles are insane up here....
I hear Boston has some streets that have buried cars on them as recent as a few days ago. Our city is removing the banks at the edge and corners....
We went from pretty much no snow to the blizzard of very light, loose snow. We did not have a few small storms to make a base for the sled guys....
Blizzard was about 22+", last storm around 12" and this storm, I guess we will see. The bad thing is that we have not really had daytime temps...
Sure am. I was just thinking of how they use the word "jackpot" in describing snow accumulations. Jackpots are supposed to be a good thing. I...
Exactly Ray. I am running out of places to put this crap. The snow banks in front of the house at the road are approaching 8' high where I...
My wife told me we were just upgraded to 14" to 20" of snow. I thought upgrades were something good.
Thank you for the pictures. It is nice to see some green plants. Your roses look better than mine...:rofl: :lol: [ATTACH]
Ya done good on those. Right on the astragal cutter.
I breezed through that. He is pretty serious about pizza.
It was maybe around 18" in this spot. [ATTACH] Same as my pizza. I got this from my mother who picked it apart from some pizza making books...
I dug out the oven today and uncovered it to make calzones. Everything was socked in with snow, the tools, maul, rooker and scraper. I located...
I have to dig some wood out of the pile. Wind-driven snow encased it all.:mad: My friend reports older, heavier sleds are having trouble getting...
Just one other comment. This is how I set my rip fence. I use a small sliding square set to my width and set it for the front leading edge of...
I try not to watch the weather hype until just before the storm. Just give me what I need to know.
When I had my F3, I had it on the horizontal snout of the tee since I have a fireplace install. It made a huge difference on really cold and...
Any heavy wind predicted in this event Ray? I don't mind the snow too much, but moving it in the winds is just plain ridiculous. It is getting...
I am about to rip some boards this morning and I thought of this thread as we were talking about how high to set the blade height. I have always...