Is that a cold weather start? I have one that cold start fires on choke after 4 pulls. Runs on choke a few secs until throttle blip and away she goes.
1st pick looks to be tree of heaven 2nd looks like elm to me
Get that good boy/girl a treat for doing important dog work.
I use pallets and 2x4 racks. I have some single, double, triple, 4 wide with pallet 2x4 combos. I’m working around trees and my access roads. My...
I’m not really concerned with appearances. My neighbor disliked us moving in before I started making mountains of wood. I mostly have brown tarps,...
Fwiw the forecast is already wrong for me. Freezing temps/rain started 4hrs sooner than predicted.
Good Morning All! Up extra early this morning because of the weather. I heard the rain on the roof and couldn’t get back to sleep. Wondering if...
Nice wood score! Time to make a stack for each.
Haha, she would be madder than a 3 legged dog trying to bury a turd on an icy pond if she spent 1300 on a saw.
If I ever have a grand and change burning a hole in my pocket. I’m a big fan of the new lighter saws.
Same and the 661 and the 881
:popcorn: I like Stihl gear
[MEDIA]
Freezing rain in my Wednesday forecast. Freezing rain and 100yr old Willow Oaks don’t play well together. Looks like most of the eastern seaboard...
That’s a brilliant idea. Takes all the the guesswork out it.
Interesting, might be a good time to put one on fbm for 5k.
My process is evolving. I used to make a rack/s next to split piles, so I didn’t have to load unload. Than I learned I could pile higher if more...
Nice pile, rack it up!
I asked Santa for bar oil.
25 ton should handle most wood. I had a 17 ton that never met a knot it couldn’t shear.