It looks like the edges have been smashed away. Like it’s encountered too many smashed drivers.
The first pic looks ok, the second close up makes one slot look hammered to me.
I’m originally from St Paul and my parents had friends in Chippewa Falls and I had a beer can collection. My parents get curds for xmas every year.
That looks like a winner to me
Some oak is softer and cuts fairly easy. Willow Oak and Scarlet Oaks in my area are fast growing for oaks. Willow Oak is a lighter color than...
Have you posted this wood before? I’m 1200 miles away, but it looks like Oak to me, especially the bark.
Get a six pack of Point and a pound of curds.
Ok, mtronic, the op is obviously a fan and so am I. My best friend who has done tree work his whole life feels the same way about the new...
The pic that includes your hand looks like holly. I’d say it’s all good to burn.
Crapemyrtle the big tree is an oak species the dirty piece of wood might be boxelder
Dang Stihl hater right der lol
Hard on the sprocket too running hacked up, off center drivers
If it’s bad toss it. It will just end up wearing the bar out prematurely and keep getting jammed or jumping. Trashing a new chain is hard, but the...
This Japanese Maple is not ready to let go of fall. [ATTACH]
There must be a royal firewood maker who goes into the royal forest with a royal chainsaw.
Daffodils are ready for spring [ATTACH]
Good Morning, we didn’t have a damaging ice event. It’s a balmy 34 this morning. Anticipating a snowfall update from the New England members, if...
Yes one of each please!
Ok my next best guess would be Linden/basswood. I don’t know if I’ve ever seen a cottonwood, so could be. The bark seems too aggressive for little...
Could the limbs of a toh been laid near the elm, to trick someone into picking them up?