Sawzall tree trimming? Disaster recovery business must be slow.
I think that wins the loaded truck blue ribbon.
I split vertically and after an hr or 2 stop and stack the splits. My log piles are spread out across my property so I’m also moving the splitter...
If it’s sweetgum there will be spiked balls all over the ground right now, but since it’s been dead awhile maybe not. Where there is one sweetgum...
I agree with you. When the 200’s came out they were the best top handle ever. I used them until the 201 came out. Stihl makes the best top handle...
I don’t know if he has another one for sale, but I’ll ask.
There are 4 guys on my crew and no one has said the 201t or tcm sucks compared to the 200. It’s a solid daily runner.
Stihl gotta make it through the senate, but Stihl enough for a new saw.
The first 201’s were not mtron. The 200 throttle response was great. The 201 is not as zippy, but feels like more low end in the cut power. No...
My buddy picked up a used 201 rear handle for $300. I’m going back to this place later in the week if you want me to check for another. My buddy...
462 is sold with the 25” light bar. It’s a good setup, but would probably be amazing with a 20” bar.
As several have said, the stumps will continue to sprout. That looks like a chestnut leaf to me.
The 261 is a good saw that I use a lot. I’m a Stihl fan but would be willing to try a 550, because I like fast cutting small saws. Get whatever...
I’ve never used a 194, but I’ve used many 200 and 201’s. The 200 was amazing for throttle response and power. Always used them with a 16” bar and...
I’ve only seen this happen on a well used chain where there isn’t much tooth left to file, so they got tossed. If you don’t have a punch and...
Vultures
Don’t park under this tree. [ATTACH]
My neighbors are too close so I let them have quiet until 9. I usually sharpen when I’m done cutting, so they are ready when the feeling strikes....
Agreed, a coworker of mine had a chain jump on a non m 261. He slapped the chain back on and pizz revved and kept it pinned. I could hear it was...
ought to be a real ripper with 20”. I believe the 28” is standard issue on the 500.