No worries, I’ve used .50 Stihl for 25yrs and just started asking the same question. It’s just that I had already asked someone else earlier today.
Sprocket doesn’t have to change for .50 to .63
Found an old AS redbull660 thread of a detailed bar comparison that included different opinions on gauge. Talked to my buddy some more about it...
Is there any advantage to using .63 over.50 3/8. I was looking for a 28” tsumara bar for a 661, but everything I found was .63, so I’m wondering...
In the wild crushing elm. [ATTACH]
Ffs my list just got longer.
This is what I brought home from Phil’s saw shop. it’s remarkable how much narrower the 500 is next to the 661. [ATTACH]
It’s a saw shop I went to yesterday and a friends collection.
It was a good day, I’m Stihl shaking [ATTACH] Tomorrow I’ll post a few of my new addition. Phew I need that next stimulus check.
More Stihl [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
500’s aren’t hard to find in Mocksville [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Big Stihl [ATTACH]
Saws saws saws [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
A few red saws [ATTACH]
Huskies galore [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Baby fresh out of the box 89 084 [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Did someone say 346’s are hard to come by? [ATTACH]
Some pics of your sharpened chain with the edge of the top and side cutter would help with seeing what may or may not be wrong. Does the 2in1 also...
Good thing the Stihl didn’t find it.
Fuzzy buds