Not much difference. Choke, pull until fired and running, blip the throttle to knock choke off. Congrats on the new Stihl! 35cc dynamo
I can’t believe you made your Stihl watch the infidelity. Smh
I don’t know why one starts easier than another, but I appreciate saws that start easy. I mostly use Stihls and think the 462 may be the easiest...
In my top 3 trees you don’t want within striking distance of anything you value. Glad there was no serious structural damage, or injuries.
I have some in my stacks, usually on top, but not enough to keep my stoves fed. I have several cords of dead ash and cherry that I split this...
Update on my original post. Got a text from my mia customer. They had chimney issues and had a liner installed last winter, so they didn’t burn...
Totally blew the forecast. Turned out to be periodic flurries with no accumulation. High of 47 today,
It appears to be slower with 7pin 3/8. 7pin .325 was impressive
I thought it was vise versa. Either one is a good saw.
Winter storm warning in NC. Ahhhh Shut everything down we might get 2”s! It’s 37 right now I have my doubts.
Good looking saw, congrats!
Our first snowflakes are forecast for Friday. I’ve been burning white and red oak in 2 stoves for a while now. Current outside temp is 41. Inside...
That’s nice, I have the Ibuki and Natonoko. Be careful, they like to bite.
I believe the osha/ansi standard is off, if it’s more than 30sec
Looks like a reaction to a canker, or some other kind of reaction wood, wound response.
There’s one I’ve never tried. I guess if it’s good with bologna, potted meat and viennas might work. Making a special Walmart trip this afternoon...
The buds also look like maple. They look like the flower buds of Red. Not a guarantee, but I see a lot of red maple at work.
I like the term dog and hog more than finesse. What good are big dogs if you can’t hog? Lol
Imo you are not experiencing the full potential of that saw with semi chisel. It deserves full chisel ASAP. I am using.325 on mine. The other...
A friend came by my house, looked at the stacks and said “I can see your not gettin any”