Block out the neighbors with your stacks! Welcome, What are you cutting with?
I like the bold letters, very European. The granddad of the 200
Some nice straight logs right there. Easy splitting ftw
I’ve lost track of the where this came from for the most part. I’m about to finish a sweet red oak that smashed a building. I remember it because...
A North Carolina snow storm [ATTACH]
It’s Stihl dawn. [ATTACH] and the noodling blues [ATTACH]
I didn’t get a 500 yet. That will be my 3rd Stimulus saw. I got a 661cm with the 2nd saw stimulus check. I’ll run the 462 and 661 tomorrow and...
Lot’s of people between a rock and hard place. Don’t short yourself if you don’t have to. The wood has heat value and energy savings for me, so...
It’s all fun and games until the apocalypse
I’ll take a scabbard pic tomorrow at work. I only have bar covers for my saws. The Stihl scabbard slides all the way onto the clutch cover and...
No, I enjoy your enthusiasm for Stihl saws, engineering and spirited chainsaw threads. Stick around and you may learn the difference between a bar...
Looking down on the little people. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Sky scraping short leaf pines
Primo wood and labour deserves primo prices.
The amount of wood in the rack outside my front door let’s me know how far away spring is. About a cord left before the tree frogs start their...
Can you push the switch down? Up is off, center is run? I’ve never seen a saw, besides the 500 that doesn’t have choke. If you can push the switch...
I’ve seen the aftermath of a kickback to the face. Jacked up grill for life.
Factory fitted chain is the best!
You might be right. I haven’t read the manual for my mtronic saws. I do let mine run on choke for a few seconds before blipping the throttle. The...
My wife says she doesn’t understand why I need 17 saws. It’s only 7, but it gives me a goal.
On the 201 you may have to hold choke on until fired than release. It’s different than bigger saws, at least our top handle it is.