Maybe you’d like one of these with a 15” bar? [ATTACH]
Seems like a deal by today’s prices [ATTACH] Guy wants $4000 for this mint 084, but I bet you could talk him down to 3500. :bug: [ATTACH]
Raining today and 66f forecast high for tomorrow. I think one stove will get to rest tomorrow. Daffodils are breaking ground everywhere and I got...
I like those big squares of bark free Oak.
Looks like the inside of a gum, or elm.
Won’t have to wait long for that to be rtb.
I’ve been working my way through log piles dumped over the summer. Went out this morning with the 261 and 462 and cut up several days worth of...
The stump from one I cut this summer in NC [ATTACH]
Red Oak wouldn’t be my first choice for an aromadesiac.
Determine what y’all’s budget is, than look at what models you can buy. Big tonnage isn’t as important as cycle times. You shouldn’t be able to...
Yes sir, file down those drags and dog and hog.
I’ve been wearing the same pair of Redwings for at least 3yrs at work and home. Some are made in USA, some are Chinese, some are assembled in US...
Double fuel injected fun ftw! 500 club peer pressure
Gotta keep the new saw buzz going! Lol Than adding a 500 should be no problems. We’ll keep it on the down low. I’m waiting on the next 1400-2000...
You will freakin love it and wonder why you held out for so long. Tell the boss firewood sales are record breaking and this saw will increase...
Yes, I fully support unnecessary chainsaw purchases! :yes:
The leaf kind of looks like Pecan
Blackgum is a hot burning wood, but the extra effort required to split would disqualify it for most.
I’ve used the Oregon and the Stihl! The Stihl is beefier and easy to hammer into wood with a hatchet or pickaroon. It holds any saw firm when...
Nature is healing. :thumbs: