Havent updated. Exterior was done a while back. Some touch up work inside as I'm waiting on him to finish electric. They bought some wood...
This is what really irks me. Did a small job Tuesday for a repeat customer. I hauled some wood out of there back in Winter 2023 and asked the...
Split the load right off the truck this morning. Good pile of TP. Lots of bundle quality splits.[ATTACH] BL. Wheelbarrow full of...
Ya done good! Nice and straight which is unusual for any type of apple. Good firewood and even better for the smoker. Still have the apple I...
241 and I spent a little while at the pile after work today bucking to 16". Cut about half a load. Lots of cookies and shorts. No additional...
...but its not a disorder if we admit it? :wacky: Right? :loco: :crazy:
Moving into central time Zone with that one Joe. Always enjoy your pics.
Well it is a Husky...doesn't have a long life expectancy! :eek: :D
Many years ago my first Stihl an 028 was raw gassed by accident and toasted. It could happen. I label the can with "MIX" on the side to be sure....
Good deal. FHC lucky to have M2theB :salute: Time for a Stihl Mike?? :zip:
Load of mostly tulip poplar with a few rounds of black locust. Both mostly barkless. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Compliments of jo191145
Yes, dries fast and burns well. Ideal shoulder season wood. They grow straight and tall.
I said that about my last GF! :rofl: :lol:
Met up with Joe today as he had more tulip for me to take. One big log and a couple small ones with no bark. A few rounds of black locust thrown...
I had posted this thread a couple years back. Polyphemus Moth
Nice and dry here as well. Great Summer weather for anything. Hopefully it stays for a while. Sorry to hear of your fall. Heal up fast....
Yes. He had called back in May and I got the order ready. He postponed so those refilled my local guys. I then assembled more and waited. The...
Muffler looks like a Star Wars character. Gonna be a serious saw when Kevin's done with it. Will it be for milling Dan?[IMG]
Give it a year then see. Ill bet Winter has them move well. Sometimes I get surprised.
How are your bundle sales going? Any reorders?