Keep on cutting and safe travels.
Itll be firewood size before you know it. Wood chips look good on the side yard.
I agree with you for the selling purpose. I wouldn't spray either.
I was moving some old plastic at storage yesterday and got stung by a yellow jacket. They had a nest started under it. I was kinda caught off...
Just got a text. Tree guy there today. I know where I'll be cutting tomorrow afternoon.
Those look like Aspen, not tulip? The TP around here resembles ash bark when that size.
I noticed a little frass trail on a shag round that is a few weeks old waiting for the splitter. HL should slowly get SS by end of month...just...
Pretty sure this is crabapple[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Partial load of honey locust[ATTACH]
I often find long dead small cherry logs at a lot of my cuts. usually small but solid and clean. Maybe as it gets bigger the rot resistance goes...
Interesting to note that when I unstacked my 3+ stack of HL there was very little evidence of the powdery frass.
IME cherry heartwood lasts a long time. Although I have seen plenty of punky ant filled fresh cut logs too. I just hate the mess associated with...
Way to keep the inventory going Gary. Hopefully the extended holiday weekend brings in the bucks.
More than likely. A location I'd never be in. Guy called asking for chimney work and the place was beyond a dump so I knew as soon as I pulled...
Yes. Heaviest wood when green IMO. Load from a couple years ago.[IMG]
I stand corrected! :emb: I did offer $50 for a HVBW mill log last year. The guy thought is more highly valuable than I did. :picard:
Thanks John! :handshake:
X2 Never have and never will.
Yeah I was kinda confused by that myself.
I would've asked the neighbor again but nobody was home. And honestly after sitting that long I really don't want them. I still prefer...