I knew it was apple of some sort and the "apples" I found confirmed it was crabapple.
North Carolina chainsaw massacre!!! :dex: :saw:
Thanks Doug. I do like nice stacks and go the extra mile for such. Too gnarly trees and wood I usually turn down. A half cord delivery contains...
Within a couple minutes some lady asks if its still available and then asks for my phone number which was right in the listing then asked if she...
I did the same with the crabapple the other day. :)
Doudtful any Stihl is equal to a 346 (can't believe I just said that) Maybe a 543 a closer comp. I guess the fact they aren't often seen and...
My most recent acquisition. [ATTACH]
A gross of M-80's??? :eek: Sounds like a blast! :rofl: :lol:
Hit the score early this afternoon. Rest of tree had been taken down. Rain and showers changing the days plan. Cut for a bit despite the...
Who needs fireworks when you can burn a brush pile?!
Wasnt much better here. Little to no sun luckily. Enjoy your trip.
I decided to try selling bundles on FBM. Put a listing up this morning. Had a scammer right away! :picard:
And no I have never done pine or ant softwoods bundles. Just in kindling form.
I mix tulip poplar in with bundles that will contain heavier hardwoods...usually sugar maple, black birch or oak. Mostly to lighten the weight....
Just seeing this thread. Those storms are amazing with the amount of tree damage they create. Been hit with some in our area over the last...
If you got the room and its making you money why not. I get it in board scraps and will split for kindling bundles. Occasionally a log or two
Inside joke with Dave and I. PM and ask him.
God bless America! :usa:
Small world and an incredible coincidence. Yes there are many fine folks on this forum and I've had the pleasure to meet several of them. Hats...
Smart thinking to shut off saw and listen. Dead trees or limbs can be very hazardous. I have refused to fell some for that reason. Glad you...