Have you ever had any HL? Heaviest IMO. I've got to the point where rounds over 12" get sectioned. More pieces to handles yes, but minimal...
Split the load right off the truck today. Not too bad in the shade. Kinda glad I am as its heavy. Roughly a cord of splits waiting to be...
How do you market the nuggets and shorts Gary? Personal use?
Way to go Gary! What species do you offer for smoking wood. Kinda wish I had a market here for smoker wood. I've only sold a few bundles of...
Smart move bartering for the hydro. The apple I scored back when I was hand splitting wasn't easy to hand split. Impressive amount there. Let...
I used CL for a while and every time I posted a new listing I'd get a scammer within minutes. :heidi:Drove me nuts! How did sales go for the...
You let other people use YOUR saws??? :faint: Gotta admit you have the cleanest chain saws I've ever seen! :salute:
Ash looking wood is black gum on the left and front and red maple on the right. Grab the red maple. Take a piece of the gum and try hand...
Do you have access to a bigger saw should you need one or are you holding out on us hiding a 461 somewhere?
Good find. I've rescued them roadside. Still looking for a decent wash tub though.
Sure is. I took my time and didn't plan on a full load as I'd like to split it off the truck at storage maybe tomorrow or Monday morning. Not...
Its not XS Chud but still an azz kickin' saw.[ATTACH]
More honey locust. Next load maybe a full one. Stuff is HEAVY.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Hit it again this afternoon. Cut up all the limb wood leaving four short chunks for the mill. One gnarly crotch section was a bit of a...
I almost grabbed a chunk of gnarly EWP for the count at the dump the other day. Needed truck empty so I didn't.
EWP dries to feather light. Should be good for the Fall. The limb wood can have lots of lignin
Bet it smelled great! Any sap on your saw? I've cut spruce and got covered in it!
Show off! :cool: If I was to ever have a two saw combo that would be it.
That EWP doesn't stand a chance. :saw:
Thanks Jeff. :handshake: Im a pain in my own azz when I assemble them. I could probably double my production if I wasn't so fussy! :loco:...