I quoted the guy $15 and he didn't flinch. Ill bring some kindling bags/boxes to entice him. Done that in the past and its worked. Probably...
That cutting board is a nice piece of work. Walnut heartwood is very rot resistant so maybe some outdoor furniture? I'd like to score and mill...
Need your opinion Gary. I posted listing on FBM for bundles. $5 each free delivery within five miles of woods location. Got and order for ten...
Looks like a fun time. :saw: How's the Winter going there so far?
Nice looking stock. What are your plans when its ready?
Thanks for the tidbit. :handshake: My 460 was my first big saw. Still have it and need to run it. Kinda tough with my 400 & 500 to choose...
500i and I arrived at the score surprised to see the trunk bucked up to the correct length and mostly moved to the curb. Tree guy had dropped off...
LOL!!! :rofl: :lol: Im more smarter than your average idiot! :nerd: EDIT: I see you were replying to my comment in post #72. Only said in...
X2
I think the mice are out for me or it went through Mickey and Minnie's grapevine. Im at a red light today kinda daydreaming when suddenly a...
Mr. & Mrs. goldfinch. They have been very sporadic here. (the other birds are female house finches) [ATTACH] Watched this catbird forage on...
Thats a biggun. What was the stump diameter? Cedar one of my favorites to mill. No tips on keeping the color though. Be sure to post pics of...
I know MikeyB did the same technique with a router on a big stump cut off and made a table.
Mebbe burn some shoulder season wood???
Isn't that an old new chain? :whistle: Good find either way! :thumbs: Wonder how long its been in there? I should clean out my truck! :picard:
Only an idiot would work on firewood in this heat, oh! wait, what.........nevermind! :rofl: :lol:
Still cant believe what happened this afternoon. I stopped by bundle wood storage to drop off some plywood scraps for the addition that im...
Very slowly my friend, very slowly. I pace myself and drink lots of water. Still get soaked. Feel like helping me with the big trunk? I may...
A little stacking today. Roughly a half cord stacked this afternoon. I was in the shade and still sweating like heck. Only angle I could get a...
Thanks JDU. :handshake: Luckily I have 4-5 locations to stash my hoard. Still a PITA but I get it done. Kinda thankful I don't have a big...