What about a 461? I had considered NOS one after I bought the 500.
I WAS elite until I bought that saw! :rofl: :lol: Run one and it'll be on your next saw to own list. I had put the 25" bar on it thinking I'd be...
second pic is red oak variety. First pic crotch log looks like white oak s well as some the logs in back
5 is my guess
Have either of you harvested any cedars to burn?
Ill have to drive by there tomorrow and check.
Haven't heard back from the guy. Thinking the score may be history. :( I have to see if wood still there next time I go by. :tears:
Interesting. I've heard of using oak too. buzz-saw uses it. I've supplied him with several species to try. I have apple rounds but they are...
I listed it with sugar maple, cherry, hickory and mulberry which are the four I have dry and ready. Is HL a smoker wood? I sell it as a high end...
Full load of honey locust with some black walnut for good measure. Two rare scores for me and a first for getting them together.[ATTACH]
Delivered ten bundles yesterday. Turns out the guy is using them for smoking wood. I guess red maple could work for Maplewood smoking. He was a...
Dave likes to :stirpot: :D
[ATTACH]
Well mine has just gotten worse too. The latch wont work anymore. Hafta pull from the inside threaded rod connecting it.. I backed into a...
With the tropical humidity last week I wasn't enthusiastic about cutting another load. Planned for yesterday but got rained out in the morning....
She's MIA for three years. Guess she took your advice last time! :rofl: :lol:
Have you missed Kimberly Dave???:D :whistle:
X2 PMed with him a few times too.
[IMG]
Ive Come a Long Way in my Hoarding Career!