Locust mania baby! :loco: :crazy: :dex: :saw: :tree:
GO GET THAT BL! Don't make me come down there.
Yeah they don't really like being picked up! :loco: :crazy:
We grill with charcoal 1-2 weekly in the warm weather and I do buy it. I have tried making my own coals from scraps but too much work. I start...
No B&C so not a great deal but cheaper than most seen around here. Offer him $400 and add it to your fleet. 460 is a good saw. It was my first...
Not in the stacks, but under the splitter tarp. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Yes I did jump!
Cut a half PU full this morning with the 241. Split maybe half of it off the truck right after. If no rain I'll cut more tomorrow morning....
Never have used one. Im content with a folding ruler and chalk. If I was cutting from a log deck with lots of straight pieces I imagine it...
How much of it are you gettin'? :saw: :tree:
Lots of good wood there. Piling up fast.
Putting it on your ice cream now? ;)
Yard ornamental in the where I was working yesterday. At first I thought Bradford pear but bark and leaves don't match. I'm thinking some type...
Well this one is definitely mine. Passed it the other day and forgot about it until I came home the same way. A mile or so from home. Guy...
Smart thinking. Still lots of great drying days ahead! The pile of TP splits I processed back in May are probably ready as they've been sitting...
Nice set up with the fan. :yes:Keeps the bugs and skeeters away too.
Nice to split right onto the truck to move rather than schlepping chunks to your PA.
Did you deplete the pile of Goldilocks logs?
No experience with either. Congrats on your new saw. Be sure to post lots of pics! Now get out there and cut some wood! :saw:
Split the load off the truck this morning. A few chunks I'll saw into "splits" [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Ill finish off the one cord stack. Ill mix...
So how soon are you joining the elite club? ;)