Way to get it done Mike. :thumbs: If you're grabbing that bank log try using your hookeroon on it. Stab the trunk on the low side and try to...
Nice truck. How much wood in splits will it hold?
Glad you are safe Bill and your place wasn't damaged other than the trees. Those storms are scary for sure. I avoid gum at all costs. Be sure...
NOT MY WORK, but qualifies for this thread. 10" dogwood. Mebbe he's inventing a new technique...the interior hinge? :picard: :saw:[IMG]Looks...
Remote chance to go diagonally over front yard. I almost left when I got there after seeing it. Guy called me as he saw me on the video doorbell...
Moderating can you correct my typo in the title. "buy" should be "but" MANY THANKS! :salute:
Scrounged some shagbark today and lots of nuggets and shorties ideal for smoking. I've saved pignut in the past. Which works best in your...
I really need to stop browsing FBM for free wood. New listing for shagbark hickory. My heart dropped when I got there as the guy told me I could...
Checked the nest this morning. Third egg hatched.[ATTACH]
Looks like black birch to me. Best grab the saw and get on it Mike before I show up in your neighborhood. :tree:
X2
Ms. buZZsaw saw one last week. Rare to see them here. Where I've been working I hear them. My mom always said it sounds like they are saying...