Probably easier to mill it than split it for firewood!
Did you check the expiration date? :whistle:
Mixed load of mostly SBH with some mulberry.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
In the beginning of the video its cutting with the DL and at the end with the normal teeth. How'd he turn the chain inside out?
Well that explains it. Now I understand why gas prices are so high. Its all your fault Jeff! :rofl: :lol: This will be one thread you wont see...
Half cord of red oak splits[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
s'pose you could start your own firewood business? :woodsign: :makeitrain" :whistle: Wolverine quality firewood! :dex:
Finished the wall framing and set the bottom course of plywood yesterday which is pressure treated. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Most of...
You're a good man sir! :salute: I don't care what the rest of the FHC says!!! :eek: :rofl: :lol:
You"re not a glutton for punishment Joe...you're a wood hoarder! :woodsign: :dex: :salute: What percentage did he take off the original...
Hard to like this one Jason. Really sorry to hear of the layoff. Will you be able to collect? $uck$ even more having to move those slabs.
That is a beautiful site sir. Great job getting it cut up! :thumbs: Are you hand splitting or using a hydro?
Fond memories of a teen cutting tall skinny dead dogwood from my dads lot. Growing wild, mostly barkless and hard as rocks. We would drag a...
Way to get it done Mike! Good amount of wood there! Wounds are a common casualty of hoarding. Glad it was only minor.
I love it when gravity is on your side at a score! Going uphill $uck$. :headbang:Right Eric Wanderweg ;)
X2 :salute: Why I'm proud to among the fine folks on FHC!
True. You have to read the fine print on eBay listings if they use a stock image. Id be not happy in the OP case either.
I own both and they are great saws. Cutting mostly softwoods that's a great two saw plan. Been running the 361 as of late. 500i will see action...
File a complaint with eBay and show pics. You should get your money back from ebay. Give him bad feedback too. There's a lot of volume sellers...
X2! :picard: I actually like my work too for the most part.