Half day yesterday with AM rain. Rafters attached at wall and fascia set. Did get three sheets of wood down. Always a satisfying experience...
His name isn't Shirley...unless your not telling us something Thom??? :eek: :D :rofl: :lol: Didnt realize you had to wheelbarrow it all out....
I have an okay job and sit ALL night! :D :rofl: :lol:
Exactly. I recently bought a Dewalt told from a woman seller. She was in a partnership with a couple guys buying and selling tools. She was the...
I had Ms. buZZsaw list my prior truck for sale that way.
Like I said to you before its all in the sellers honor. I never give deposit, not afraid to ask questions either. Thinking sellers get a better...
So you are in a rain delay? Ill take damp days over hot Summer sun for firewooding any day. Do you cut in light rain/damp conditions Joe?
Scary stuff there. Yes saws are very dangerous and need to be treated with respect. Dull,saws, tired operators, overconfidence all contributing...
I found a pumpkin tree once. Right Horkn? :D [IMG]
Thanks for the kind words my friend! :handshake: If it does I wouldn't know. Bought used 5.5 years ago. I know it was an old fleet vehicle so...
You have such a perfect set up Jeff. Love seeing all the OPE toys in action too. Way to gitter done! :thumbs:
That color is common in BB. Not from rot, just heartwood in older trees. I hope you stopped and sniffed every split! It may become more...
Thanks John. Those cushions are life (and knee) savers. I carry that thing around like Linus (of the comic strip peanuts) with his blanket. I...
Thats wild. Can't say I've ever seen anything with that red cambium layer. Looks like some sort of fruit tree IMO.
:heidi: Wrong answer! This is the FHC Thom! Best be taking it all.:tree: Dont make me come up there! :rofl: :lol:
I don't do much large scale work. Most of the time if its a big job I'm helping my contractor friend who is your age. Most of my work is small...
Day and a half later and got most of the rafters set. Starting to close in. Ill hopefully get some plywood on the roof and fascia done tomorrow,...
Load of Doug fir! :D [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Those are 20' 2x8's. 15 of them. PU was rather top heavy. Took it slow on the four mile ride...
Great first post. :thumbs: Those are some nice logs for sure.:stack: :woodsign: Welcome to the FHC :handshake: and keep the pics coming.
Maybe you could start comping customers with steaks and burgers??? :eek: :zip: