Yeah those BL smalls are sweet. Nice job on the improvised sawbuck. Great cool day for it too.
I did see them but wasn't sure if that was your place or not. I have make pallets from reclaimed trex in the past. HEAVY stuff!
The younger generation (minimalists as I call them) don't often do. May need to space framing closer if used as a pad type deck.
Great grab Ron. You gonna make some pallets? That stuff has a lot of flex as I've learned.
C'mon up and bring the 394. May need the 42" bar to take her down. I've only felled a tree once with the 36" bar and it was a full canopy dead...
I noticed a couple small beeches in the woods at my oak cut yesterday and they looked sad. I also noticed this one next to my landlords house...
oh and it gets better. They guy approaches me yesterday and says if I want the rest of the standing spar I can cut it down and take it.
PITA moving them to complete cut and I question my "intelligence" about moving them up the hill. Even though he was fine with it I was reluctant...
I know a "kid" like that. Doesnt do it anymore. Got a full time job at an OPE dealer. Buys dirt cheap and flips them. I bought a few saws from...
I see the black where the Isocore contacts it. Always thought that was kinda neat. Have you tried that vinegar trick on other wood types?
Hope it warmed some spirits! ;)
500i with a 25" bar[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Uh, doesn't it say "Farm boss" on the bar? Just an observation on my part. :D My 290 had a farm boss sticker on the housing too. The MS250/251...
Way to keep after it. Good day for it. Not too many cool days left.
Nice cool May day here. Worked the big logs this afternoon. 500i hasn't seen action in a while. 25" bar. Most sectioned up nicely with the...
You saving any for smoking?
Guilty as charged.:emb: There's a huge red oak behind my mom's old place where I grew up. Bring lots of extra chains if you happen to cut it...
Pics of you and Mrs. Screwloose using it or it didn't happen! :saw:
Three. No heat or insulation. Just lights. He's an electrician.
That oak ;looks like it was cross bred with elm.