Same observations here.
Ends done, trim done (it will be wrapped with aluminum) and underlayment completed. Light rain today, but I have demo work inside to do. Nice to...
It amazes me how fast the baby robins grow. Cramped in the nest is an understatement. I guess there's a lot of protein in worms. [ATTACH]
Ideal for use in the wood yard for sure. I've used broom handles, sticks in the past and always revert back to the folding rule and chalk. Kinda...
Oh yeah! :dex: :saw: That magnetic thing is pretty handy
Ms. buZZsaw wanted a new feeder. Put it up last night. We chuckled as the birds were confused with the different perches. Watched a nuthatch...
added to the pile of SBH[ATTACH]
Good day today. Closing it in. Plywood down. Worked on the end walls and set some underlayment before I finished up.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
So sorry to hear of this Dave. Went through it myself 20 years ago. Life will be tough for a while and time will heal your wounds. Keep the...
:popcorn:
Hickory in general has a short "shelf life" once cut or down. Off the ground it will last a bit longer. I scored a hickory blowover that was...
You are correct. He stood them on end and backfilled with twigs limbs and leaves. S'pose I could really sweet talk him if I had too. Had I...
Lazy is such a harsh word. I prefer motivationally impaired. :sleeping: :D
Half cord load of dead white oak splits. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Customer is a boat builder and has the coolest shed. Built around trees and with a...
More of a novelty score here. Seldom mentioned but great firewood and rarely grows big enough to be worthwhile to hoard in quantity. Part of my...
We've only seen one at the feeder and I'm convinced I had one buzz by my head recently.
Worst case scenario is the FHC takes up a collection to send ya back to lumberjack school! :saw: :rofl: :lol: Dont feel bad Joe, my last...
I checked the lone beech at storage and very healthy. Leafing out with no signs of disease. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] The ones just into my...
Life has its priorities. Looking forward to following your progress.
Ive seen healthy BL snapped off at ground level from storm damage. IMO I think it'd be too brittle. Driving tool...hammer, sledge etc maybe...