Im actually using an old digital camera that will auto flash unless I turn that option off. I think it flashed in that pic. My cell is a flip...
I wouldve been just as shocked to have that happen as well. Good on you for taking the boy on and having him work. :salute: Better than have...
Neat find. Awesome job converting them. :thumbs: Great that you had the foresight to see them as bundle "lockers".
There was one fledgling left in the robin's nest this morning. Gone when I came though late this afternoon. I zoomed from a distance as I know...
Ill bet a Husqvarna would be faster and more enjoyable! :eek: JBYB guys! All in fun!
You guys ever try one at a GTG?
Wanna try out my new to me saws. FBM find. $25 for the pair. [ATTACH] Dang, those old time hoarders must've had some serious arms. Many years...
Oh good. C'mon down and I'll put you to work. :axe: :stacker: :D
I can re;ate with cramming a lot of wood in a small space. Well done Mike. What do you have on hand for rounds or are you all caught up?
Very, very well put sir. :salute: Are you a therapist? :D
Im with you about working on them or any gas engine. Not my thing. It amazes me how you truck drivers can back into tight spots with ease. I've...
No shingles as its less than a 2/12 pitch. Two ply self adhering modified roofing. The siding is circa 1960's single 8" aluminum with a...
Thank you. Not used to getting actual work done when its wet out. I was under cover so got some time in. Ran to supply house for aluminum trim...
Blocked in and plywooded. May try to do the roof tomorrow but not sure if it will dry out enough.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Feel better soon Joe and take care of that back. Being down for a few days would drive me nuts.
Interior work while it rained yesterday. Demoed old garage overhang to set some cripple studs for plywood. I'm not finishing the inside walls...
Nice that you were able to find some dry and it wasn't oak. Yeah, Summer time fire pit season should be ramping up with the warmer temps....
Should finish the GTG one pretty quick. Cant believe that was a year ago already. Cant wait to see the BL pen. Now many loads did he end up...
That's great. I was impressed with one when I first bought it. Mostly used for sectioning rounds up for ease of handling now although I did use...
:emb: Hey when I gotta go, I gotta go! :picard: :rofl: :lol: Sorry Cash, first time I've heard that word. Makes perfect sense when I looked it...