No time to scrounge. You're TP next on my list to cut. No score other than the oak I've been nibbling on for my friend and I...unless I happen...
Asplundh is a nationwide tree service/land management company. They have large crews of trucks and are a common sight around here...
Once a hoarder always a hoarder Dave. :tree: Tell kiddo to check in and say hello.
I know Chud loves his XS400.
Your thread title made me remember this commercial. [MEDIA]
Last Summer I passed an Ace and "saw" the Stihl sign so I stopped. No pro model saws though. That 661 would look nice in your fleet Jeff. :saw:
Half cord of red oak[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
YIKES! Ours is from 2013 and with the price of them these days I hope it lasts. Stove from the same year is on its way out. Doesn't get hot...
I figured out what you meant, but it was too funny to let go. Sometimes you should see what I type before I edit, proof read and reread before...
Hauled the splitter there again and processed last weekends cut. Separated out heartwood and left on site (forgot to take pics) and brought...
My alter ego is Ahnold. I drive my family nuts with impersonating him.
What did Arnold Schwarzenegger say when he was building something? "I need to go the the lumbaa yard for a tuba four! :doh: BO
Having been on here for a few years I've seen lots of members come and go. Often wonder what happened to them. PA mountain man was one of them
Sandhillbilly seems like a respectable type of guy...well unless she's good looking, maybe! Single mom? :D :cool:
Im with you 110%. Best of luck with the new fridge. How old was the old one?
Wasnt really looking for them but they were mixed in with "Stihl" chain saws my main search on FBM. Few hour old listing and a steal at that...
:rofl: :lol: :picard: I wanted to hang one in our open foyer just to BHB but she said no. Probably hanging one on the shed at storage. The...
Nice! Good thing elm isn't good smoking wood! :rofl: :lol:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON The Wood Wolverine :handshake:
Split the last of the rounds from this score. All tulip poplar from the last cut back in March. Makes room for some new racks...woohoo! Most of...