Id say well over 30 years. I first used it in the early 2000's. Its more or less a thick ice and water shield with granules just like shingles....
He cuts wood during the Summer when its in the 90's and loves it! :loco: :crazy:
When I was roofing full time i'd try to sell jobs with lots of shade for the Summer. HUGE difference vs. full sun.
Holy chit! :bug: and the right color too! Wonder what he's asking for one?
No. Peel and stick, self adhering. I never liked the idea of flame on a wood roof deck.
I was loading 2x6's at the lumberyard n a storm. Checked that Norway and not worth the effort in the rain. Looked as though someone had cut some...
Took me several years to figure it out. I'm up to 700 for the year and have 75 to go out yet. I haven't contacted the 100 bundle guy yet. I...
Did you miss your Labor day "slip" Gary? I caught it right away and catch myself mixing the two up. Sales are slower compared to Winter. With...
Yikes on that snake. Keep em in your area please. Have yet to run into one this year. Surprised you braved the full sun. The job I'm working...
Good deal. Tis the season. Got a bundle delivery today myself. Hopefully Memorial day weekend :usa:will bring some good sales too! :D :whistle:
All of it??? :D God bless the shade. Yeah it was the first Summery day. Good breeze where I was in Meriden. Doing siding so not too strenuous.
You too, huh? :confused: :handshake: :rofl: :lol:
you're talking about the saw, right Chuck? :whistle:
Roof almost done. Windows in. Started some siding details. Bronchitis had me miss Friday last week plus a couple wet days didn't help...
Well, technically the 880 isn't made anymore. It evolved into the 881. And Chud is right as its double what it should priced at. I've heard it...
I always remembered one growing by my dads shed as a kid and the flowers having a weird smell. Really a lot of it all over from what I've seen.
Ive been noticing the wisteria all over. Can't say I've noticed that much in the past.
I never cease to hoard wood either! :loco: :crazy: :woodsign: :rofl: :lol:
Good stuff there Chuck! :thumbs: Yeah cant beat finding it on your own property. Keep the pics coming.
Ms. buZZsaw says im a pain in the caboose! :whistle: :emb: :rofl: :lol: