Yep we make everything hard. Its scary how many americans dont understand fractions and if you told them 20 and 5/8"s they dont know thats just...
But all the moisture from the last few months is not gone right? Were still saturated everywhere and have been since about early december.
You ought to have a lot of firewood on the ground with all the moisture and those high winds.
Is this a daily driver? Would you be OK if the pump goes out and leaves you? Is there a chance these injectors can catastrophicly fail and...
Heck I use modern saws in the 70-80cc size and I can easily use a gallon on a partial day of cutting.
Well if you think thats the case I would leave it as be. I dont think its too lean so I wouldnt worry there.
Yep like saska said close if not perfect. Not sure if the times it went back to 4 stroking you let up on pressure or just the saw so I can't say...
As far as 50:1 and 40:1 you 99% probably won't tell a difference...period. the difference will be on the inside with your cylinder walls piston...
At first I thought this was a loaner demo to you reading this. I thought" they let him part their loaner"!!!! " do they know!!!???" Haha
And to further explain what were trying to say...anything that even says it needs 50:1 will run fine on 40:1 you won't notice a difference in...
The difference in 40 and 50 is not much. Any quality oil at 50 is probably fine. Personally id run 40 most of the chinese stuff till very recent...
70 outside here today
Yea with an IPL you dont really need one. There pretty simple.
Check the classifieds here. Good saws sell at that print e way better than beat up rentals. I am late here but your saw does not look beat or too...
Do you copy and paste the "Thank you for your input.... part"? Haha
There was a cool video posted on here by a guy in europe awhile back of his home made machine. It wass cool. Keep us updated as it goes. I think...
Yea the xpw saw is 74cc (right?? Dont positively remember ) and the others are 71.
Yea one thing that I didnt think about right away is that if you scree up the jug at least you can get another to put on the case. Screw the case...
Thats why I was thinking it may work for you.
Id look for a decent used but seriously id put a huztle tank on that saw and go with it . Always looking for an oem. That think just was kissed no...