$90 for rings!!!! Or Piston and rings?
Your correct. I also could understand spoken french and kind of say basic things. Can I now....not really. I can still remember many words but...
Too bad the get saws site is down. You could probably see piston size. I'm sure that MM or mdavelee knows or Cut4fun
You might and I might be able to do fractions but I promise you most of this country can't!!! They do teach the metric system in school. I...
I'm a forester. Unless there veneer quality walnut logs or cherry bark oak that diameter in huge logs the tree is not worth the cleanup job that...
Thomas the train.
Unless your Dex and then you can manage to have 37 cords on a saw yet we can't see a single spec of dust or chip!
What are the times before n after
Didnt the Big O have them at the white house for an inauguration party...or maybe just some party in general at one point?
Earth wind and fire guy......White, just died. Another one.
They want to give the trees to a logger in hopes he will pull stumps. They won't find that deal! You dont want to mess with this unless they...
I would hope that my cat is still working and cleaning most of the creosote up. Especially since the Cat probe still was in what is considered the...
Been very mild. 50 and 60 at night been getting away with a smouldering load once a day of walnut to keep us around 71 in house.
Murdered out rims and tire shine on the wood hauler!![emoji3] I actually ran mine through a car wash for the first time ever and put some tire...
Looks like your talking to yourself in this thread! Ha
" let me see you girl" cole swindell
"Break up in a small town" Sam Hunt
Is that stove on!!! Gonna ruin that record!
What I meant was I thought Echo or whoever loaned it to you to use and your ported it!
I agree there. I hate that you have to have two sets of everything also!! Even if they mandated all metric bolts or tools or whatever you still...