You can weld a new pipe or deflector on the outside as well as open up the current one
If these trees really are 14" I dont think you will need an 088!!!
Is that Mr piltz?
Are you going to clean the piston up with Scotch brite pads and some carb cleaner to try and reduce some crud on it?
We all like what we like :-)
Oh I agree. I could be out there with my 3814 Earthquake. 38cc of Chinese furry!! But seriously thats where I am. I put together a beater Husky...
Id hate to think I had to cut up and process 150 trees with a 250!!![emoji50] [emoji15]
Nice
Sad day :-( ? Headed to its new home?
You can say that again!
Never heard of it!!! Haha. I have heard of most if not all this old stuff from before my generation but that looks like its from our time and I...
Thats still TONS of wood!! But I guess if you can load with a tractor in lengths it will help
Yea we mentioned that the day he did. These guys kind of turned this thread into a who died thread as well.
Nice toy! Does it have air shocks? Bags? That looks like a lot of weight for a tundra. My Sequoia has the same rims in the Hyper silver color.
Yea need a tractor for sure. 150 trees is still ALot!
Try ATF and acetone
Thats the way most trailers are. People want $800-1500 for beat 16 foot trailers and you can buy a new one for that upper end!
You think they will let you cut a few? If you have to cut and remove all the above ground wood thats a job!!! That will take you years to cut.
Yea there quite a few!
Wouldnt think you could swap them if there is that difference wouldnt want it slapping around in there.