If you want to keep the same 3/8 lo pro again and bar just set up the rim or drum on the 260 to the smaller setup. BUT the bar mont pattern is...
Have you run any of these?? I think I would run none first before you cut them all down. They may run worse based on your mods. Or it may not be...
My guess is with 150 trees they will have a bunch of small ones. At least 30 id say?
Sam Hunt. "Break up in a small town"
All he has to do is pile them so they can burn them later.
I was going to say that muffler on the saw Duane just posted looked nothing like the one on the 032 I just picked up. Its at a slant
Oh Yea I forgot you said that.
Is it possible a ring is snagged inna port?
I am a "reality tv" buff. I love it. All the " man shows" as they call it. The alaska shows etc.
Yea I heard about people in high school and college abusing it. I quit it halfway through HS. It didnt do that to me either? I guess if your braun...
I seriously have it. Medicined up as a kid and all. If you see me work on things to this day you can tell. Jump all around to different things....
For those of us who live out of the country or may not know the acronym ADD stands for Attention Defficet Disorder.
Its probably just my ADD and short attention span and love for big saws I guess ? :-)
Is your chimney like 13 ft tall? My chimney is fine until in the 60s
Or more likely the cap if you have wire mesh on it is getting cooked so the homes are smaller now
Id guess your chimney is coked up top
We have had a warmer than normal Oct -Dec. Then january first it was like the switch was thrown and went to a normal january. Then back to a warm...
Its 38 now. They had predicted a wintery mix monday or really tuesday mourning I think. Then they removed rain whatsoever and last last night it...
I dont watch movies! Ha! So I wouldnt have heard it there either.
Ive asked him the same thing!! I dont think he sleeps or he works nights? Withmy son not sleeping well for most of his life I now go to sleep...