Cool little hack!! Too bad I didnt know yesterday with buckets and the wins that they had. I did know that you can make back to back orders until...
I have an 032 that I'm leaning towards bad coil. It was running but kind of all over. Not idle well then it stopped on me. If its coil I bet its...
Yea the suppliers and design changes fairly often on the china parts so what jon says is true...no idea if there ok and for how many hours?...
I dont think you can go wrong
Some of those parts are harder to find. Looks like a good bit older saw. I have a 451 that I am in the process of getting back working . I had the...
The parts are worth that easy. You could part it out and probably net $100 on ebay. May take time but you could do it.
I need to figure what size cast my 9 likes and will start pumping them out of my press. I'm working on .380 now.
If I had the money to spend I could of kept ordering the buckets this mourn
wildwest Since I was on tapatalk earlier today and this feature doesnt work there.
Flurries here now. Upper 30s going to mid 20s tonight.
Thanks. Saw you post went straight there and ordered. I have slacked off on checking . I started again since I got a gift card for Christmas from...
Suppose to be 30F here in my corner of upstate SC
Just put a hole through it each place there is a hole in the shroud! Haha! It will scream and also smoke the wood on long cuts!
I have an 011 that I love for small stuff. Its a heavy top handle but sure beats hauling a 372 or 650 around!
I'm watching and listening to thomas the train.
Is that miley sirus?
Me personally just buy a bar for what the saw rim is. You can get a forester bar in that size pretty cheap. Like $30 I think.
Yea 250 is all over that job. Yea if they were all 14" I was going to say thats a lot of work. If they were 32 that would of been crazy.
How could anyone with any sense think those are 30+" diameter trees? And Yea not 1/4 the wood I thought that there was out there
Bar vibration is normal like you see. It gets worse with chain that is not all perfectly even filed as rakers