I hoard firewood, saws and heat with wood
I have used some WD that I know was 10-15 years old
Forecast 32 in mourning
36 here
When j saw it there was 6. I put three in cart and by time I went to see shipping it said sold out
The golden eat link was sold out when I checked an hour or so ago
Nice
He must of been burned before!
Loaded stove with some white, red oak. A big locust half round (about half an 8") and some black walnut to fill the voids.
I got that but if a ski slope is privately owned how can the government give discounts? I just assume they go along and give them....similar to...
So do private businesses buy into this or is all that stuff run by the "crown or province" or whatever you call it up there?
After dinner walk!! Its 6:00!
Snow here that sticks shuts down everything. And woods the shelves of bread and milk??
I bought a dozen or so 30rd AK mags last time it was going crazy so i'd have a lifetime of them
I get what your saying and I hope neither you nor anyone here thought I was accusing you of serial hoarding or bullet flipping. My buddy always...
Buying and hoarding has now become a sub hobby for many. I believe thats why ammo is still so hard to buy. There folks that now get a kick out of...
What was the cart trick? Copy and past a URL link for a full cart and it would keep allowing you to order it all?
I dont either. Just take a chance on it. Nothing ventured nothing gained. You can get your money back if you part it out into major parts on ebay...
Or an intake boot.
Air leaks can be from crank seals as well.