Be all moldy
I did think that the carb looked Strang but just let it go. I did notice the head but thought it might of just been a paint job or something...
Plus it looks cool! I love loose ammo in cans!
I have heart that the Toys with VVT will get slightly better on premium. Like he said you won't notice uNess u keep track. Say from 18 on regular...
Yep
Just use the 40:1 in everything or the 50:1 don't have so many bottle of mix around. There's not much difference. Me personally I'd run the 40 in...
I'm not sure of their roughness
Part of my confirmed suspicion is the plugged decompression hole.
I was down to wild thing or P pro but then I thought it was a small husky. I was hoping not like a 141/142 but more like a 346 350 or something .
Fuel would be fine I'd think
Yea but isn't that a random amount? It's like 2.909repeatimg or something . 32:1 is an easy 4 Oz a gallon or 3.2oz is 40:1 there basically is not...
Nice! I want to do that! You need to post that pic in my bulk ammo can thread in the game room
I need to buy some more zombie Hardcastle bullets to stock pile.
Anything will run on50:1 fine with quality oil. I mix everything at 32:1 and I would not go less than 40:1 in anything bit it will be fine with...
This truck is old! And still not ancient.[ATTACH]
Trucks not old. Don't pretend it is ;-)
My 555 seems to run forever on a tank of fuel!!! I remember we that when I was doing the carb set procedure!
I'm not sure. But I see HF sissors.
-40 is crazy talk!
No I meant since you ground on one have you run that one before you go cutting on all the other cylinders? If something you did didnt help now all...