I am running 32:1 on saws with just a muffler mod. Plenty of folks running 32:1 on ported saws. Like many of them. I run modern saws too. Husky...
Not sure on how far it needs to go? Depends on your specific saw..what you did and the altitude. No one will be able to answer that question I...
I use to always use 40:1 but now I run 32:1. It's your call but I don't like less than 40
That's 460 is just stupid clean! I want! I would turn it into a dirty girl though.
It's hitting wood every second in the cut dulling it :-)
Yea I love old school saws sound. Even my stihlfrom the 80s to early 90s sound different
Start from there but set it where it needs to be. And pit the air filter back on it as you will be running with one and it creates restriction....
But how did you know it was even off the 1122 series...let alone the epa carb or not..and a stihl carb on a husky? Well I guess carbs are not...
My 650 has a wj69 so I knew which series you were talking about mike. But I couldn't guess that from the pic.!!!!! You sir are eat up with...
I can tell a huge difference in my BL and white oak. BL is way hotter and putS it out way longer. I don't care what the paper says (they say there...
If you believe those people. Both they and TWC said no snow for us monday. It spit snow all Monday and snowed hard several times for a few...
My for cast varies by 3-4° between AccuWeather and TWC. AccuWeather is usually the warmer one with TWC being about right on actual
I have used no names off eBay from China I assume . Had success from everything from them to name brand
Least a sewer pipe from toilet didn't freeze up
That don't help the balance.
Oldman that's why I use 87
Oh ok. I thought you had a 40:1 can for one saw and 50:1 for the other and doing This one at 44:1 I was going to say that's way too much.
If thats all you use id buy two 100# cylinders and just swap them every few months then take other to be filled!
Is that a still in the back?
I agree I don't want it to sound like I am "saying you better use my oil at my ratio." In just simply trying to make it easier for Bob...no sense...