That saw is designed like all of them to be run wide open on break in as well as run at wide open so the computer will set the tune on it. At...
I would think you could grind the crank case but folks just dont do it cause it would be way more labor to split the case? But I am no expert
Is this maybe something from an oldschool partial gravity fed tank or something?
5-10% worse case and sometimes 40% faster in a cut best case. Probably closer to 25-30%
Nope? And also with a muffler modd you no longer have a stock saw either? You can get exhaust out easier and can pull air in easier so now you...
Thats probably where I read it
This
Yea. Sounds too rich
Just watched the vid. And got through about 30 seconds of the cutting. Sounds way to fat.
When the saw gets half a tank low it effects the tune they say??? I read somewhere, manual I guess that you should tune with a half a tank of...
They say that Brad will make runs with one of his stihls without the front cover!!!
Hog those bad boys out as much as you can and then the deflector
Yea , most people dog them. But there quite fun saws and with muffler mods. Sure there no stihl 026 but for the money I have in them I strap them...
If the sticker is still on it!
Sorry to hear that pete. I knew you were having health problems. I will have you in my prayers.