I guess folks would know enough to tune the carb? But I guess if you have a pro saw that size you know what your doing.
Maybe you can flip the baffle up and down? But it's not a spark arrested unless it's been pulled so I don't see the point to that?
Good catch! One pic it looks like there is a baffle and the other it's not there? What is that. Got me wondering?
The piston looks scratched. Is that from woking it out or from running it prior to you?
Nice use of the spear
Nice
Grind out the exit port on the muffler and it will help a WHOLE lot more
Two strokes don't need back prussure like a four stroke. You can run one without a muffler period as long as it's tuned right enough
Free up restriction in the muffler and make it louder. And make the saw faster..assuming you open up the outer exhaust hole as well. And welcome too.
Yea there lots of places around this state that do it too. I Just Have Never Seen A Carry Gun Done And A Person That Has Carried it.
Yea if you don't open the outer baffle up it now becomes the bottle neck.
Ahhh. Go big or go home! You can always buy a new one or score a used one if need be. They want to brethe! :-)
Use the same carb but just set it richer. Until you go crazy with porting I don't think you need to swap carbs. I'm no expert though. That is good...
I've thought many times about getting a gun done. But worry it will wear off.
I am not enough of a builder to understand it but I do know that some of the older saws that have a distinct sound have a bore the same size or...
There's your problem your using a water cooled oil in air cooled stuff. It's not designed to operate at the high Temps a saw sees. That's designed...
Now if your buying bottom of the barrel El cheapo no name oil for $0.99 a gallon 50:1 mix bottle you may be cheaper...then again maybe that's why...
$10/qt is cheaper than buying those tiny xp bottles at Lowe's or the dealer!
If you want to follow what the manual says which they are leaned on pretty heavy by the EPA to meet regulations which effects the ratio they...
At the moment I am running amsoil. I have run bailey's syn oil also and several brands of semisyn. Next I will run Lucas as I have heard good...