Until proven otherwise, yes, very much so! And yes that's a 3 door commercial fridge our local fire department wanted to get rid of 25 years ago...
Something got my chickens today...oh wait it was me. 26 birds coming in at $1.51 a pound dressed out. So. damm. Good![ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]
I once cut down an oak that had been dead long enough to lose every limb 8" in diameter and under. Thought for sure it would be dry. Soaking wet...
It dries quickly and as already mentioned make your splits a little larger than usual.
Sweet gum. Be glad you're on vacation and don't have to split it.
I work on firewood year round and summer is when I get most of it done. Just have to stay well hydrated. Drink even if you don't feel thirsty....
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Haven't worked as much as would have liked but still making decent progress. Put in 5 hours yesterday from 6:30-11:30. It was 94...
Put in 5 hours yesterday and it was 94 when I stopped at 11:30. Got 4 hours today and it was 95 when I stopped at noon. 97 yesterday and 99 today.
[ATTACH] Going to be some early days coming up but weather like this bakes the wood out in the field.
When you process firewood all summer long, an umbrella is needed. Today's high of 88 is the lowest in the 7 day forecast. A few of those days...
Shamong - southern Burlington county. Mom has 8 acres. A lot of open space around here.
The last 5 years I have sold 125-130 each year. I only burn the scraps in my owb which ends up being roughly 7-10 cords which is perfect because...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] My rewards after 5 hours behind this saw this morning
[ATTACH] My 28 current meat birds.
Once again, my windrow pile is stacked in my books.
That "pile" is about as close as I get to stacking.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Saturday was my first full day of summer break. I have roughly 70 days to turn this all...