The no beer part isn't much fun but it really helps. If I have a beer or 2 with dinner I swear it makes a difference the next day in the heat.
True it's not just mind over matter. You have to be fortunate enough for good health to start with. I think my main point was diet plays a huge...
$7k. Receipt said $10,800...
[ATTACH] My wife and kids have been down the shore for the last 2 days with her parents. I stayed home and decided I was working hard regardless...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Bought this "used" around Christmas. It had 23 hours on it. It now has about 250
Enjoy that sea breeze. It hit 93 inland today with virtually no wind at all.
Since June 1st, reading PA has had just over 23" of rain. Thankfully my part of south jersey hasn't seen anything like that.
So what you're saying is it's even more unreliable/inaccurate as I thought?
No. Flat out no.
I'm not saying it's dry. I know it's far from it. I was just surprised to see so much checking with dew points so high. I will take summer...
The time between cutting and taking the picture was a little under 72 hours so just shy of 3 full days.
Don't own one and probably never will. Nothing against it but I'm not a gadget guy.
16" long and about 22" in diameter
[ATTACH] This oak round had been cut from an 8' log I had laying around just over a year. The weather has been hot and humid with dew points...
That's pretty slick!
Good score on easy wood but split later and pick up easy wood when available.
80cc and yes it's a 24" bar. It's the smallest my shop wanted to put on it. They said it would rip and I said good. Haha
Oh I would wear gloves in a New Hampshire winter no doubt. Spent 4 years up there while in college in Plymouth.
Some of these response are cracking me up!
I think I have picture of the set up and equipment in the thread titled "summer break"