We had the air on this morning basically just to cut the damm humidity.
Haha this made me laugh
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Went to my moms farm today to see about 5-6 dump trailer loads of free logs had been dropped off. This is what it looks like...
Where in S.Jersey are you? Burlington County here.
Ain't nuffin' wrong wit dat!
Not silver maple.
When I first bought my dump truck I stacked a cord on the ground and then threw it in the truck loose. I took spray paint and marked the wood...
Eevn though it burns great, it just isn't worth it to me.
I'm getting $250 a cord for oak and $230 for mixed hardwood delivered within 10 miles. Anything over 10 miles includes a delivery charge.
Leaf time isn't until early November around here.
What little black locust I come across has my customers almost fighting over it. Burns long and hot. Seasons pretty quickly too. Is hard on...
I have students who do help me some. No part of the curriculum sadly.
Thanks. Environmental Science is my course
Funny thing is no! I do enjoy more treats this time of year though....both liquid and frozen.
I did spend more time around the pool than usual and it felt great!
That's what she said!
Gallons and gallons of water mixed with the occasional Gatorade or iced tea
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Some of you have followed my previous posts titled summer break begins and...
I'm no pro but from what I can tell, you cut too far through your hinge wood? I give you credit for posting a mistake like this for sure though!
These never get old.