I did post his stand back in early May?
This pine was wood that I got paid to haul out. Much of it was already cut so I didn't have a lot of control in the lengths so the longer wood...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Ah temps in the mid 50's and more importantly, its dry out! Oh and listening to Johnny Cash radio on pandora
Masonary
Portage and Main gasification boiler. Going on season 8 without a drop of oil burned
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] 50's today near freezing tonight. Time for a fire inside and time to fire up the wood boiler outside. Funny thing is we had the...
It looks like I'm a little late to the party here but I was going to suggest the door to your owb open to face the prevailing winds that way when...
I sell firewood and I am one of the higher people in my area but not the highest. I have a good reputation and can sell 3x what I have time to...
F that!! I would consider burning the house down!
Our 10 day weather has highs ranging from 72-80. It will be a while until I fire up the OWB.
And to piggy back from my previous post, wood dries much faster in a field compared to stacked in yards or sheds with limited sun and air flow. A...
As a firewood seller, I fully understand where you're coming from. I typically sell 125 ish cords a year which takes up a lot of space. How many...
Love cutting. Splitting can be fun for a while but eventually gets old. Dislike loading my dump truck. Really like dumping in customers...
9" of rain since September 2nd here in south Jersey. Current temperature is 73 with dewpoint of 72...
Can I be included on the CL alert set up? Thanks!
I used to think they worked pretty good too until I didn't have any one day and used my kids sidewalk chalk. I have never bought and lumber...
I would be hauling until I couldn't haul any more...especially the splits. They would go on my truck and dumped in a customers driveway right...
Where are all the leaves on the trees in the background?
Delivered 7.5 cords of wood this morning in shorts and tshirt.
I'm a south jersey guy who sells wood and if it has full sun and wind it will be ready to burn. $230 is good if it is a real cord. I get $250 30...