Sure, as soon as we all give up our gas powered machines to haul, cut, and split wood.
Thanks for the offer but he has made out really well because of what happened. Scroll to my latest post about 10 minutes ago on page 3. There's...
Firewood sales are up around here as well. Less guys clearing land and those that do are chipping a lot of it. I have a contact with a guy who...
UPDATE: So my wife posted the theft of wood from his stand on our local facebook town page and the response was overwhelming. There were...
Everyone who's saying we should invest in cameras - it's very easy for someone to make a jesture/movement like they are putting money in the lock...
You can see the price clearly marked in the last picture of my original post and I wasn't even trying to take a picture of that. There's another...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I sell and deliver cords firewood and my 7yo son wants to be just like daddy so he asked my last spring if he...
I've had a great life so far. I want to check more than 1 box. Went to college in the mid/late 90's and that was awesome. Got a real job and...
Just knock on the door. If they aren't home, leave a note. I've done that before and have gotten a few calls in return
Looks like some good sized sweet gum rounds....have fun with those pieces!
I'm a few miles from Pic A Lilli Inn if you're interested.
It's all hand tossed and it's all done on Saturday and Sunday. This passed weekend, I did 2 cords Friday after work, 8 cords Saturday, and 12...
Tree guys, I cut some on my own, local farmers are always cutting/clearing somewhere, see it along the road, craigslist, people who know I sell...
The wood is tossed in and then stacked across the back. I could never stack it all!
ReelFaster....where are you located in South Jersey? I sell firewood and may have a little that isn't spoken for yet. I'm in 08088 zip
It's good when I dump the wood and collect the money.
How much do you sell? I could easily sell 3x the amount I can produce. I've already turned down orders for roughly 15 cords.
[ATTACH] All is good
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] So for those who have followed my firewood progression this year here's my latest update. Started delivering 5 weeks ago and...
I understand getting free wood cut to various lengths but why wouldn't you cut it to the length you need before you split it? Seems like a lot...