Let er rip!
I was laughing pretty much the whole time!
At least I can suspect why the chain broke
Maybe just a tad
Either it's the angle of the pic or the tooth got damaged when it broke. I didn't inspect it much just threw it in the trash
[ATTACH] Anyone notice anything missing? Never realized it at the moment but did when I went to put a new chain on today.
I'd throw away anything from Latrobe anyway...
Facebook is the way to go these days
80cc with a 24" bar
How you going to haul wood in that pretty little bed? :D
I heat with an OWB and I still run my fireplace most days/nights we are home basically because we can. We all love a good fire. I don't care how...
Why were chips still flying?
Chain wasn't the sharpest but it sure wasn't rounded over dull. It was cutting through some poplar with ease the few logs beforehand. It broke...
The chain wasn't on too tight but it was getting dull and I was leaning on it some. I don't sharpen chains myself but take them to my small...
[ATTACH] Just as the title says, was cutting and all of a sudden there wasn't any chain left on the bar. It just snapped. Never had that happen...
Eco-Economy Indicators - Global Temperature | EPI Global Temps weren't lower during the last minimum. In fact, every year since 1976 has...
Interesting, I was always under the assumption wood ash especially pine was low in pH. I did a little digging and found this to support your...
Why not?
Usually, it's dumped where I process. They are too busy to load and haul for me
I sell firewood and don't have time to waste on pine. Around here, you can get paid to haul out pine. I do burn in my fireplace and OWB but it's...