He fixed everything. He was not from a throw away society
Really?
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] This was my dads cant hook. He's been gone 10 years and is the reason I run chainsaws. When this snapped I felt sick to my...
A good hot Jersey summer sure does wonders for drying firewood.
I cut all year long but most of my work is done in the summer since I'm a teacher and that's when I'm off. The heat is much like the cold...It's...
[ATTACH] Temp was right around 40 with 25-40 mph winds today but I got in a little under 2 hours throttle time after work. Have 9 logs left to...
At least it's not a mudfest like it is here in many places on the east coast.
Home Alone and a fire is a great combination...now we need to work on the drink situation.
[ATTACH] Had plans to work more today but the 3.5" of rain last night turned everything soft. This picture is at my moms where I process all of...
Yes I did. Today was really productive and I'm happy with what I got done. Thinking 3 more hours of trigger time before the real work starts.
What's your area?
I just swap em out when they get dull
Was at the pile cutting for 6 hours today with a few breaks in between. I could probably finish by dark but I have other duties to attend to....
So I'm cutting on a log pile this morning and it was 12 degrees when I started which meant time for some gloves and I really really can't stand...
This is just work on the side. It's all cash. No tax person needed. I get what I consider a fair price for a cord but it's not as high as $330.
Real cords...the only way to measure around here
Working on next years wood. Will be cutting a better part of the day today.
[ATTACH] Timber Wolf TW6
For what?
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] As many of you know in here, not only do I burn but I also sell as much as I can produce. This past year, for the first time...