YES, over an hour faster :rofl: :lol:
I remember making meatloaf and instead of the oven my mother would put in the microwave for like 2.5 hours :rofl: :lol: Ya, that's what I liked...
I remember Sizzlean commercials in the 70's, big selling point was it could be microwaved. But, like above, no commericals for the microwave...
The bottom left one that is stacked is very familiar to me. I think my grandparents (1905/7) that went through depression may have used them to...
Look at the one he's hold, like a pattern to make a toy bunny stuffed animal. Incredible. [IMG]
Too cute, tall Hoarders giving each other advice on leg room :)
:rofl: :lol: Afraid I'm all out of the fancy synthetic Vo5 premix, so thought I'd try coconut oil. Kinda melts when warm like crisco mentioned in...
Long story short I'm letting oil set in my hair as a treatment tonight. Nobody noticed my hair looks black like I'm wearing pomade :rofl: :lol:
Hoarders, please move talking and comments to a new thread not in reviews. Reviews are one persons opinion on a product opposed to a discussion....
[IMG]
Far out maverick is a suv truck thing now. I remember washing and waxing etc. my Papa's 70's (?) Explorer pickup so Dad could sell it for him.
Dark and flurries on and off. Think we're in the 20's