I know your right, I need a new FHC hoodie.
Sharing what you know, expert or not is what makes FHC such a cool place because of members like you!!!!!
Same here with Rocky Mountain Pellets. Sold a decade or two ago and now they are dark super long, and literally bark chips in them. Yes, we burn...
Thank you FJ, now Wishlist knows the lingo to find the documents he might need. Egaads on the killer. Just today I saw a clip, a man in Delaware...
I'm sorry, no.
Also, surveys are required here for land purchases, check your purchase paperwork unless it's not required in MI.
Wishlist , we had troubles for the couple decades at our old home every time a property next to us changed hands. Marker originally was a corner...
:eek: How do you get hunting tags? Land owner permission?
What kind of land is that, BLM?
Drive safe. What is the green on that retaining wall/dam thing?
Not on list :loco: :crazy: [ATTACH]
I hope the Springfield wreck today turns out ok.
Would it be possible to raise one side of your panels for a higher tilt?
The frost on neighbors tree was breathtaking when the sun finally came out. Except, I don't think the trampoline is going to make it through this...
I heard a blurb on the radio the other day, they were thinking the decision to burn should have been escalated way higher than it got, and the...
:eek:
:picard:
:eek: I just got shanghai'd by a super duper magnet on my fridge. Most hair is done but have some damaged in back that I put more oil on and...
Now that you mention it, I don't know about public lands. Interesting the city has not impounded them yet.
Here you can claim and abandoned vehicle, you should look into that. Then sell them for the metal scrap $$