:eek:
I wouldn't know about out east, except over the years I've seen pictures here calling trees out east Aspen which I've only known Quaking Aspen in...
I gather what we call the white bark Quaking Aspen in the Rockies is less common out east they've call it what I grew up with being named Poplar...
There was a family chain of 3 supermarket in NoColo, Hayes Market. The mom, (grandma) made homemade green chili every day and those are the best...
:eek: :drool::drool::drool:
Frugal has always been cool!
I think "aspen" out there is what we call poplar. I was super confused when I first joined here, I guess there are 2 different kind of Aspens.
:emb: I'll try better, promise :salute: For real after the ribs on the merry go round while voting last summer, umm, I need to get a better grip...
What is the difference on air control on a Buck vs the Mama Bear? I don't see knobs on the Buck, where is it?
Glad this stove is working out for you. I can't tell if you have a damper in the pic or not, wouldn't hurt.
Yep, that's the exact one! I just pushed and felt around pretty hard I don't think it's broken/fractured, not the pain I've had with other...
Oh crud, I didn't realize it's now, did you atleast honk and wave like Nitrodave does when he's out this way? When are you headed back east again...
:dex:
That is beautiful
Thanks for all the well wishes friends :) This morning knee & elbow not so bad, like FarmerJ mentioned above, it's my wrist that's sore this...
x2
Egaads, I fell hard today, all the way. Knee and elbow are blue. I was breaking down a cardboard amazon box, doggie started to throw up so I...
:thumbs:
lol, hadn't heard there were tshirts involved.
I'm sorry I don't know, too many variables involved to say. I have an idea, waiting to see what the admin here think about it.