Been good, I end up taking off the summer and come back for the heating season because I like this place so much.:thumbs:
Sounds like someone has been reading RW BS.
I have seen construction lumber outside for years and not rot.
I dont top cover my wood (not needed) and I have wood 5 years old (or more) and it is in prime shape. Wood rots because it gets wet and stays wet...
As I age I find slower can be safer. Another vote for the 22 ton Speeco, splits everything I have run through it, I split wood for 30 years by...
Just coming in contact with the tree could have been a shocking experience, damp ropes could be a problem also.
If it's the high voltage lines the power company should take care of it, if it's the low voltage lines on your side of the transformer then it's...
Some people are so poor they can't pay attention. Just having a little fun. Chimney fires are no joke for sure.
A car accident is a whole other issue, a chimney fire is no accident.
Forgot the OP's question, I have a Condor (one of the best) that is a little over 35 years old and works fine, I check it with a IR tester and...
I'm on a roll now (can't help it), some people are more worried about wasting heat then forming creosote.
In this day and age of internet there is a ton of good information available (not like in the good old days BWS :thumbs:) so no reason to be an...