Cool, I had a friend that had a Great Dane and his name was Thor. [ATTACH]
Does your hubby know he has a keeper?:D:thumbs:
"Our own kind",aren't we all the same species? Not sure we will ever understand this type of behavior, mental health issues are starting to be a...
Does not look that bad at all.
"Only the Good Die Young"
Is the OP serious or are we being trolled? The question is so ridiculous it's hard to believe it's for real.
[IMG]
My dog is my buddy, we share the same heat.
What is it about flue temps and creosote that people dont seem to understand?
Make sure you give them one for flue, thats were the creosote problem stems from.
Yep I agree with that, doubt if you hurt anything to speak of.
What are you running for flue temps?
It's gonna get worse too, it's all about money and greed, the coal thing is really stupid, the head of the coal industry is a piece of work.
Mine worked great, wish I would not have taken it out, fools on another forum told me how great the new stoves were and I would save all sorts of...
I have to disagree with you on this one, the amount of people who burn wood does not amount to a hill of beans in the big picture. I think it is...
These threads are a lot of fun to say the least. I have some one year old Bur Oak (dead when cut) that is at 15% and burns great.
Yep I have lots of wood that does not take 3 years to dry.
Just plain old construction (pine) lumber that drys out after it gets wet, will last for a long time before any rotting. Wood rots in a house...
No, I use tarps for the seasoned wood I will use this winter but during the drying process I do not top cover what so ever.
That is an interesting point, as some people have reported they only burn dry wood because their new EPA stove does not work well with wet wood....